You are promoting your business online but is not getting the traffic you desire. What can be the problem? Here are some basic tips that you might have forgotten:
- Make sure your content is readable for everyone. It means your website should be flexible in order to reach different kinds of potential customers. Among the common mistake not using responsive themes on your website. Responsive means it can be viewed properly with smart phones and tablet. Another feature you might want to add is the language translator. If you are using WordPress you need to use a language switcher plugin.
- Learn how to use social media to your advantage. Build relationship with your fans by creating business page on these social networks. Create interesting and related topics which you can post on your social media accounts. If used the right way it can vastly increase sales and brand recognition.
- Update your website with blog posts often. Not only will these generate more traffic in the long run, it will also allow visitors to engage with your article by using the comment box. Post an article on your website and show it your social network accounts for maximum visibility.
- Stay alert with your social network accounts. There could be clients who are expressing their frustrations on one of your social media accounts. Reply in time and act fast to accommodate them. These comments can be seen by your current clients and potential clients therefore it is best to put the fire out at once.
- Know your competition. Check out some of your competitor’s website to know what they are doing or saying. You might get a better idea on how to run your campaigns by looking at theirs. The Digital Diary can help you on this matter as one of their methods require checking out your competition first prior to launching their campaign.
- Never forget video marketing. Youtube has a lot of traffic and you can use it to your advantage by creating channels or posting videos related to your niche. It doesn’t have to be so comprehensive. A simple video showcasing your product can go along way with a creative mind.